This year we went to quite a few Halloween parties- the first was one at the gym...
he's the goofiest Buzz "Wightyear" I know!!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!!!
In case you were wondering I was Plum Pudding from Strawberry Shortcake this year!! (Mom was super happy cause I already owned all the purple clothes!!!) The best thing about my costume was that I got to have purple hair!!!!
My friend Zoe and I at our classroom Halloween party
Kellen and I in the school costume parade
Even Kellen got to participate in the games!!!
Enjoying some dirt cake- made by my Mom!!!
Dad always tries to take a nap when he gets home from work but most days Kellen and I refuse to let him sleep and insist on jumping on him to keep him awake!!
Check out my Mom's AWESOME Hamburglar costume!!! If only my Dad would have agreed to dress up as Grimace.
Truck or Treat at Addison's church
Best friend Addison and I
Our other friends Dawson and Gabrielle Hicks also came to Truck or Treat with us!!
Best buddies Kellen and Dawson
Mrs. Michelle and Lainie-bug
For those of you that don't know Kellen is in LOVE with Ellaina, he calls her his girlfriend :)
Kellen and Dad going through the toy catalog picking out the perfect Christmas present
like father, like son!!!!
Kellen and his buddy Cole at a neighborhood Halloween party.
Finally on Halloween day Mom decided it was time to carve our pumpkins!
Kellen and I have started to LOVE Tom and Jerry and luckily Mom was able to make me a Jerry pumpkin this year!!
Some of our neighborhood friends
My family!!!
Check out all the candy I got!!!! Mom let us eat all the candy we wanted that night- Kellen and I tried to eat it all but we couldn't finish it all before Mom made us go to bed :) After we were done eating we boxed up the rest and sent it overseas to some of our soldiers!!
We had so many Halloween festivities that after trick-or-treating 5 houses Kellen decided that he was done and wanted to go home. Lucky for him Dad was home handing out candy so Kellen went home and Mom and I finished walking the neighborhood :) We had an amazing Halloween and I am already thinking of costume ideas for next year!!!!
Your pumpkin turned out SO good! I obviously didn't get an up close look on Halloween. The pictures of the boys are too cute.
ReplyDelete