Friday, August 26, 2011

Indiana Trip

We had to make a last minute trip to Indiana to check on Grandpa Ron. He hadn't been feeling well and had been admitted to the hospital :( We hushed to Indiana to see what was going on and unfortunately Grandpa Ron wasn't doing very well. We were able to spend some much needed time with all of our family though. We stayed with Daddy's Uncle Kevin and Aunt Roxie and all their fun farm animals :)


We were all in such a rush to get out of the house that most of Kellen and I's clothes were forgotten at home!!! Mom put them all in a laundry bag but the bag wasn't picked up and put in the car, so Mom had to run out and pick up some clothes for us to wear. Kellen didn't have any jammies so he had to sleep in my t-shirt!!!

Watching Aunt Roxie ride her horses- Kellen and I had so much fun interacting with all the farm animals. My favorite were the goats- "Poop" and "Nanny" :)
Kellen didn't have his shoes on so I was the nice sister and carried him over all the rocks so it wouldn't hurt his feet. He may be the cutest little brother but I'm a great big sister too!!!!
Back on the driveway safe and sound :)
Mom just had to snap this picture of Kellen cause he looks so big. His blanket used to cover his whole body :(
Mom, Kellen and I got to spend lots of time with Nana and Aunt Katelyn while Grandpa Ron was in the hospital. Unfortunately Grandpa Ron passed away but lots of our other family came for the funeral. The best thing was that I got to play with all my cousins, I love spending time with Austin!!!
Grammy has a great porch swing that we all love swinging on.
Austin, myself, Peyton and Kellen
The very first morning we were at Uncle Kevin's house Mom was asking us what we wanted for breakfast and we saw a jar of pickles and immediately asked for pickles for breakfast. It's vacation so Mom gave in and let us eat pickles- after that day Kellen and I HAD to eat pickles everyday for breakfast. I'm sure this is something that Kellen and I will always relate to Uncle Kevin's house :)
After spending so much time in the hospital and being so well behaved Mom rewarded us with some new toys- Kellen LOVES his new Buzz Lightyear!!!!!
I missed Addison so much while we were gone but I was able to color her pictures and send pictures of my pictures to Mrs. Michelle's phone.
Austin was lucky enough to lose a tooth while we were in Indiana- I am SO jealous that he lost his first tooth, I have been wiggling my teeth for months now and can't get them to move :(

Kellen and his buddy Aunt Katelyn
Austin, Kendall, Elizabeth & Bella
All the kids were coloring while we were at the funeral home waiting for everything to begin.


I had to try on Grandpa Ron's army hat!!!!
Daddy being silly with Papi's old pipe!!!


All the cousins on the Williams side of the family
Bella, Elizabeth, Trey, Kendall, Cailyn, Kellen, Austin & Peyton
Our cousins from Nana's side of the family
Kendall, Austin, Kellen, Claire, Cameron & Peyton

I really loved playing with my cousin Cameron, can you believe that he is a year older than me??
We LOVE our Nana
The whole family

Even though we were in Indiana for a sad reason we were able to spend some time and make some great memories with your family. We miss you Grandpa Ron but know that you are up in heaven with Papi- we hear you "bowling" every time it thunderstorms :)

No comments:

Post a Comment