I just wanted to share some pictures of my Grandpa Ron... I love that guy :)

The first time I met Grandpa Ron

Daddy's Graduation dinner

Watering Grandpa's patch of grass in the back yard- it was by far the greenest on the block!!!

I miss you Grandpa and Papi

Teaching me how to dunk my cookies in milk

he didn't realize I'd stick my entire hand along with the cookie in the glass!!!!

Grandpa Ron was such a great sport- he's got my tutu on his head drinking a hot cup of "tea" I gave him.

The best tea party ever!!!

We love you Grandpa Ron and miss you so much. Luckily we got the pleasure of taking your precious Nadine home with us and are taking great care of her. Thanks for being such an amazing man and making so many memories with us. We love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment