It's officially summer which means the pool is open and we get to spend LOTS of time there!!!!

This is how Kellen started out the summer- he didn't want to actually get in the water, he just walked around the pool throwing balls in for me!!



Last weekend we went to the park and had a picnic with the whole family. Kellen loves rough-housing with Rocket!!!!!



This summer I have NOT been liking the heat- I'm always looking for the shade and complain when it get too hot!!! What can I say, I'm a Princess!!!!!!

After our picnic lunch we went for a walk on the trails. Kellen loved getting all muddy, me- not so much!!!

After a couple trips to the pool Kellen decided that he wanted to get in the water. Since then he has become attached to this Lightning McQueen ring- he can get wherever he wants to go in this ring. He's the cutest thing ever!!!!

I have been practicing diving a lot lately, I'm getting better everyday :)

Mom signed me up for swimming lessons this summer and I can't wait to get better at all my strokes. Check back with me at the end of the summer and I'll show you all my swimming skills!!!!

We have been packing sack lunches and meeting LOTS of our friends at the pool almost everyday. My friend from softball, Mya, came up last week and we had a GREAT time swimming together.


The water is getting warm enough that even Mom has been getting in the pool. Kellen and I both LOVE it when Mom gets in the pool.

These are the lost and found goggles that I love wearing every time I go to pool. I'm so lucky that Mom bought me my own pair of goggles so I don't have to wear the lost and found goggles anymore!

We love the pool and I am so looking forward to the rest of the summer and the million more times we are gonna go to the pool. By the end of the summer I'll be swimming laps around everyone :)
3 of my all time favorite pictures of yours right here in this post. Love the 2 of Kellen with Rocket dog and the one of him with the HUGE cheesy grin in the pool! 2 CUTE!
ReplyDelete