Our summer has been filled with softball- I have games 2 nights a week and practice one day plus Daddy plays ball 4 nights a week. We spend lots of time at the ball fields :) Mom has been taking lots of pictures of us so i thought I'd share some with you, hope you enjoy!!!!


Me and my best friend and teammate Addison!!!!!

Check out how much taller I am that Addison!! Mom hopes that I quit growing so fast someday- I grow out of my clothes too quickly!!!!


Gotta love that intensity in my face


OK I slipped in a picture of me and the big turtle at the pool :)


My whole team!!


Kellen and his "girlfriend" Lainie (Addison's baby sister)
Kellen LOVES his Lainie Bug (that's what he calls her)

After our game last week we went to dinner with Michelle, Addison and Ellaina at Red Robin. It was kids night so the balloon guy was there and made Addison and I cool balloon animals.

My Hippo was pretty amazing- I still have it sitting in my room. I love my hippos!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment