Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

Two weeks ago we went to Wichita to celebrate Thanksgiving early with our Wichita family. Grandpa Cold Beer was even able to make it from South Carolina. Unfortunately Grandma Lynn wasn't able to make it this trip. We can't wait to see her in January!!

Friday we went to Aunt Pretty's house and got to see lots of Mom's friends. "Jammie" (Jami) was there and we got to play with baby Wyatt. Wyatt actually has the same blanket as Kellen and we all thought it was lots of fun trying to confuse Kellen and make him think that the new nice smelling blanket was his. It didn't work- he knows that gross smelly blanket so well.
On Sunday we had a big Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma's house. Kellen loved cuddling with Grandpa Cold Beer
Kellen was being a little stinker and didn't want to eat dinner!!
Our whole family (minus Grandma Lynn)
Aunt Pretty and Grandpa Cold Beer
The Davis family


Aunt Pretty, Grandpa, Mommy and Uncle Klint

On the real Thanksgiving we went to Indiana and got to spend time with Daddy's side of the family. We had so much fun playing with our cousins and eating some amazing food.
On Friday we went to the Evansville Children's Museum. Kellen and I had lots of fun playing with all the exhibits!

Our favorite room was full of water and little balls. Kellen was in heaven taking the balls from one place and throwing them in the big toilet bowl.



Kellen and I could have spent all day in this room. By the time we left Kellen and I were both soaking wet- but we had a GREAT time!
In one of the other exhibits there was this picture of a "booger" and since we all call Kellen "Booger" Mom insisted taking his picture next to the sign.
Lately I have been obsessed with chapstick- even Kellen likes to put it on.
Funny face time :0)

We were having a little photo session- Mom kept cutting our heads off so we had to keep retaking it!!!

I even had Dad get in on the session. He's the king of making funny faces!!!
Our favorite part of our Indiana trip is spending time with Grammie! Kellen and I are in love with her- I wish I could see her every day


Kellen found the perfect spot to lay down and watch a movie- if only Dad would have held still

Some day Kellen will be able to fit in Daddy's shoes- he keeps trying them on and walking around the house. He's so cute

We had a great Thanksgiving both in Wichita and Indiana. We have the best family ever and we love spending time with everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment