A couple weeks ago Uncle Klint decided to come visit us and he brought Brayden with him. It doesn't get much better than hanging out with Brayden and Uncle Klint.

Brayden even tried helping me play Mario Brothers on the Wii. He is lots better than I am but I am getting better. If only that little mushroom guy would stop running right into me I might be able to pass level 1 :)

Brayden and I had a sticker war- we were covered in stickers from head to toe. The funniest thing was Uncle Klint forgot he had stickers on his face and we got to laugh at him all afternoon!!!!

Kellen sure loves his Uncle Klint

The following Monday Katie got to spend the morning with us- Mom let us make sugar cookies :0)

It took Kellen awhile to get the concept of rolling out the dough before putting the cookie cutters on it- he loved filling the cookie cutters with the dough.




Katie and I made some beautiful cookies. We even took some to school to share with our teachers. Mom says that she can normally get 30+ cookies out of one batch of dough but Katie and I only got 15. I guess you can say we ate too much raw dough- but it sure was yummy!!!!!

Friday was pirate day at school- we did lots of fun pirate things. There were even pirates at my school that were trying to steal our treasure!!!!

Kellen even liked playing pirate with me...ARRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment