As much as I love watching movies I hate the cold weather, I'm really gonna miss seeing my friends everyday and riding my bike on the deck!!
Katie's brother Jake was having a sleepover with lots of 10 year old boys so we invited Katie to come spend the night with us. We were both super excited and couldn't wait for the sleepover to begin! After dinner we got out our sleeping bags and ate our ice cream and watched Tinkerbell.
We also played lots of games... hungry hungry hippos, bingo, dominoes, cootie, and candy land.
We were just "practicing" sleeping. We were really watching a movie, we just wanted to play a joke on Mom and pretend like we were asleep!!
This one isn't pretend... Mom thought we looked so cute sleeping together so she had to take our picture!!
After we watched a couple movies we moved up to my bed. I had a pretty bad cough and Mom didn't want me to sleep on the floor so we put our sleeping bags on the bed and we went right to sleep. We were both really worn out.
Mom made us special pancakes shaped like lots of cool stuff. I had a couple "K" pancakes and also had some "butterflies" "hearts" and "princess tiaras". Mom calls me a pancake eating machine, I can eat so many pancakes!! (Mom does pretty well at pancakes but my Grandma is the Queen of making pancakes, she always makes me the coolest pancakes... thanks Grandma)
No comments:
Post a Comment