Yesterday we went to Disney on Ice, it was AMAZING!!! It was supposed to be a Mom and me day but we ended up having to bring Kellen along too. He had tons of fun so I guess it was OK that he came with us.

Mom didn't realize that she bought rink-side tickets. We were literally in the very first row just a walkway between us and the ice. We were actually sitting on the ice, there was just cardboard between our chairs and the ice.

Mommy, Kellen and I.

I loved the big castle backdrop.

Mommy even bought us some popcorn in the Incredibles box. Kellen and I ate almost the entire box!!



Kellen was so good during the show, he definitely loved watching all the characters skate on the ice.

I met a friend there... Snow White came down by us and watched some of the show with me!!

In the end all the Princesses came out and I thought that was so cool!!
I was really excited when all the characters skated right by me and I finally got to see Daisy!!

Kellen has been obsessed with these beads lately. He wears them all day everyday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment