Monday, May 25, 2009

Phoenix Trip

We just spent almost 3 weeks in Phoenix spending time with Dad.
Since Dad worked most days we didn't have a car so we walked to lots of places. Of course we had to walk early in the morning before it got to be 105 degrees outside. Luckily there was a park near by that we spent a lot of time at.


The fire station was also right around the corner so we walked up there and rang the doorbell and asked to see the trucks... with a face like mine how could they say no?!! They even let me get inside and turned on all the lights for us. It was so cool.


It's always fun to wrestle with Daddy. I love my Daddy!!

This is my cousin Austin, he just got this pool in the back yard so we spent lots of time swimming together.

Daddy took me to a baseball game and got us front row seats. I kept playing with my ponies on the railing and security had to keep telling me to get them down. But it seemed like the perfect place to play with them!!

I've got the best Dad!! (That's my favorite "Great" Uncle Gregg in the back ground)

We did so much in Phoenix that it wore Kellen out, he couldn't even finish his bottle!! I've got the cutest brother.

Mom found this "sprinkler park" one day so we stopped by and I had the most fun. My new favorite thing is sprinkler parks.

After we left I told everyone that this was "my turtle" and that she loved me. I can't wait to go back to Phoenix so I can go to this park again!!

Our friend Domenic has a pool so I got to spend quite a bit of time in there as well. By the time I got home I looked like it was the end of summer I was so tan.

I'm so cute!!

I've got the best family!


My Nana and I.



Me and Austin.
(This is possibly the best picture anyone has ever gotten of the two of us, it's hard work trying to get us to stand still long enough to get a picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment