Monday, May 25, 2009

Folly Beach, SC

Mommy, Kellen and I went to see Grandpa Cold Beer and Grandma Lynn in Folly Beach, SC back in May.


Kellen and I hanging out while Mom packed our bags.


Kellen on his first plane ride. As you can see Mom let him lay on my blanket and I was not very happy about that. Nobody gets to use my blanket...everyone knows that. Anyways, Kellen did really well on the plane, the only thing that woke him up was all the people walking my commenting on him sleeping while they headed to the bathroom.


Kellen was not very happy about me taking his toy...he kinda looks possessed!!


Kellen, Grandma Lynn and I


While we were there there was a big festival on the beach so we got to partake in all the activities.


Grandpa Cold Beer's yellow golf cart. I love driving the golf cart!!




Eating cotton candy....

and trying to get every last bit off my face. I LOVE COTTON CANDY (just like my Dad)!!!!


We were all ready to go to the beach.


I ran back and forth like this all day.

We collected all kinds of beautiful sea shells.


Here is Kellen at the beach... I don't think he enjoyed it as much as I did. Next time he'll be big enough and we will have a blast together.


Grandpa Cold Beer, Kellen, Mommy, and ME!!


The next day we went to the Aquarium, we got to see all kinds of animals there.


Look at that huge turtle behind us!!! That was so cool!


They also had lots of sharks in the tank.

On the flight back home we got the very first seats so there was extra room in front of us. It was the perfect place for Kellen to play during the flight. He's a great traveler just like me!!

Overall we had so much fun in Folly Beach. I can't wait to go back and spend more time at the beach and teach my brother how to find the best sea shells. Thanks for a great week, we love you Grandpa Cold Beer and Grandma Lynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment