I know I'm a little behind on the blog but I'm gonna try to catch you up over the next couple day!!!
Back in August I got an expander and a couple braces on at Mommy work. My teeth were super crowded so they put the expander in the roof of my mouth and we had to turn the expander once a day until my mouth was bigger!! The first couple days it was hard to turn the expander but after that it got easier!! After 3 weeks of turning we stopped and then it had to stay in for another 3 months to hold the space. As soon as the front four teeth line up straight then I will be able to get my expander and braces off... I'm hoping that this will be around Christmas time!!!
Aren't I the cutest 7 year old with braces!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment