I've been begging Mom to sign me up for swim team for the past year and she finally listened to me and I joined the swim team at the YMCA in January!!! I am so excited!!!
My friend Paige also joined the swim club and we were able to compete in our first swim meet in April. This is Paige and I at our first meet- we were both really excited!!
We swam in the 25 meter freestyle...
Paige came in first and I came in second!!!!
May Swim Meet
My other friend Emma joined the swim club and committed in the May swim meet with me
I competed in 4 races... 50 Freestyle, 25 Butterfly, 50 Back and 25 Breast
I had the best time at the swim meet and even got first place in the 25 breast stroke!!!
I love swimming!!
Dad and I when Dad was the Watch Dog at my school!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment