Sunday, March 3, 2013

Delayed Christmas

Ok I know Christmas was a couple months ago but I'm just now getting to posting all these pictures...
On Christmas Eve Mom went downstairs to get presents to wrap and she found this note on the discrete tote filled with presents... I claimed to have no idea who wrote that on there but we both knew it was me!!! I think Mom may need to find a better hiding spot next year!!!

The Wichita clan came up to KC to spend some Christmas time with us- we always have SOOOOO much fun with our cousins!!  
The Grandkids!!
The Davis family
Our family including Rocket, too bad the cats are missing
Aunt Pretty and Brayden being silly!!
Mom wrapped the Davis kids money in special ways... Konnor's was all taped together and in a tissue box...
Brayden had a necktie made out of money... and Kourtnee had a "box of money" instead of a box of chocolates!!!  
My American Girl doll Kirsten modeling our matching jammies we got from Grandma
Best Buddies!!
After the Wichita family left we set out cookies for Santa and went to bed... 

Gifts from Santa
I got the Lego Stable from Santa- I was SOOO excited!!
fancy softball earrings from my stocking
Then we went into the other room and were able to open up our other gifts
Kellen and a Tom  & Jerry movie, that kid LOVES T & J
I got my Dad this super cool Irish Nutcracker, I insisted we buy it when we saw it- it was the perfect gift for my Dad and I think he really LOVED it!!
Kellen and more Cars microdrifters- these little cars are his favorite thing right now, he has a cool race track and plays with them everyday!!
The highlight of Dads day... building all my new Legos with me!!  
Check out the whole Lego city I have now!!! It's the coolest thing ever and my friends and I love spending time in there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment