I am SO lucky that Mom is our Daisy troop leader this year!! Our first outing was to sing Christmas carols at a nursing home.
Mom volunteered us to sing our school Christmas program songs and everyone LOVED it they all thought we were the cutest kids ever!!!
After our performance we got to enjoy some cake and juice!
My friend Paige was also there with her troop- I loved her elf hat!!
After caroling at the nursing home we decided to come back to our neighborhood and sing to some of our neighbors. By the end of the night we really had our performance down!!
Just a random picture of Kellen and his best buddy/ cousin Brayden
Kellen and I riding the carousel at Bass Pro Shoppe
And just wanted to share some of my Mom's cute cookies!! I've been practicing with her a lot lately and I have been getting pretty good at it :)


No comments:
Post a Comment