Ok so it's been a long time since the Daddy Daughter Dance but I'm gonna tell you about it anyways!!!
Let me start with earlier in that week.... Mom was working and she got a call from Michelle saying that Kellen and I had had a collision at the gym and I had knocked my two front teeth really loose!!! My Dad went and picked me up and brought me to Mom's work so she could take an xray to see what kind of damage was really done on my teeth. It was pretty bad and Dr. White (Mom's boss) suggested I go see my dentist and maybe have those teeth pulled!!! I was terrified!!!
We went to the dentist and he decided he would give me a week to get the teeth out on my own or he would pull them for me. The Dance was Saturday night and I had the nastiest gums you have ever seen. You can't exactly tell in this picture but it was gross!!!
On to the Dance.... Dad and I had the most amazing time at the dance- I wish we could go out together more often!!! Thanks Dad for making me feel like such a princess- I love you!!!
This tooth was barely hanging on for 3 days but I refused to let anyone touch it. It was literally laying on the roof of my mouth!! I lucked out and that tooth fell out in my sleep :)
Mom and Dad with a couple of their best friends the Mages' and the Hoods
No comments:
Post a Comment