I am SOOOOO proud of my Daddy- he graduated from his Masters program. I was only 4 months old at his Pharmacy graduation :)
My goofy Dad!!
Mom and I waiting for Daddy's turn to walk across the stage!
Daddy and Nana... and ME!!
Konnor and Kourtnee even got to come to Dad's graduation with Grandma. I love spending time with my cousins!!!
Graduation lunch at Red Robin
After Dad's graduation we got to go to the bowling alley for Addison's 6th birthday party!!!
Addie's amazing birthday cake that Mrs. Michelle made for her!!!
We all had a GREAT time at Addie's party, we love bowling!!!
Laine enjoying some birthday cake
That night Mom and Dad went out to celebrate and we all got to stay home with Nana and Grandma. Our favorite thing to do with Grandma is making cookies!!!
Kellen's best buddie Uncle Klint was in town also. It was such a great weekend with all of our family in town. We've got the best family in the entire world!!!
Kourtnee was lucky enough to be here when we all went for pedicures with Nana!
Overall we had such an amazing weekend and we are all so proud of Dad for graduating.
I love you Dad!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment