At my school we can earn "Tickets to Ride" for going above and beyond,
then you can cash in your tickets for things like picking from the
treasure chest, cutting the principals tie off and even doing the
morning announcements!! I have been saving my tickets all year to be
the first Kindergartener to do the morning announcements- and last week I
finally had enough and was able to do it!!!
I had to look over my lines before it was time for me to go on!!!!
After I did the live morning announcements I got to sit at the principals desk!!!!
My Mom was SOOOOO proud of me!!!!
Muffins with Mom was also last week and I couldn't wait- I LOVE having my Mom at school with me :)
Kellen lucked out and he got to go with us too!!
Later that night we had a neighborhood potluck dinner for Cinco de Mayo. We live in the best neighborhood and have the best friends- we are so lucky!!!
My friend Hailey sporting the sombrero!!!
The day after the Cinco party was Mother-Son date night at Chick-fil-a
After date night Mom took Kellen to the park.
No comments:
Post a Comment