Saturday, March 3, 2012

Monkey Bizness

 Last Friday we were out of school again (Mom says that we are out of school more than we are in school!!) so we decided to go to Monkey Bizness to burn off some energy!!  Kellen chose his friend Cole to come and my friend Eoin, from school, came to play with me.  We had a blast running around that place and climbing on everything.  

 Kellen and Cole getting ready to head into the obstacle course

 Me and Eoin (Owen-for those of you that don't know him) 
I get to spend a lot of time with him since our Moms are such good friends, I might even call him my boyfriend from time to time :) Mom had lots of stories she could share about Eoin and I- but there is no way I'm letting her embarrass me by sharing those on here!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment