Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Fun

It's been a great summer so far and I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures with you guys...
I haven't been able to spend as much time as I wanted with my best friend Addison this summer- both of our Mom's keep us pretty busy!!!
The best part about summer is that my Grandma is off work and comes up to KC almost every week for a couple days and watches us while Mom works. We love it when we get to spend time with our Grandma!!

Kellen sure loves his Rocket-dog


I'm a Grandma's girl for sure!!!
Check out Kellen's latest shiner- we was walking around the coffee table, tripped, fell and smacked his face on the edge of the treadmill. It swelled up immediately- poor kid woke up a black eye that hasn't gone away for almost 2 weeks now!! Who knew it took so long for black-eyes to go away!!!
Mom plays on a kickball league on Friday nights- of course since she's playing there is no one to take pictures so we don't have any pictures of her playing but she did snap a picture of Kellen playing kickball after her game. Excuse the quality of the picture- it was taken with Mom's phone :(
Another low quality picture but Mom had to get a picture of Grandma in the pool with us- and no she isn't nekkid it's just a halter swimming suit :) Kellen and I have had a great time swimming with Grandma while Mom is at work.
For Father's Day we got tickets to the KC Command game, the indoor arena football team here in KC. We had great seats right up front. Dad had an amazing time watching the game and Kellen had a great time flirting with the dancers!!!!
For some reason Kellen loves playing in the dog cage with Rocket- he's such a silly boy!!!

I finally got my own umbrella so of course I had to play outside the first time it rained!!!! Thanks for the umbrella Mom!!!!

For those of you that don't know this is the helmet that I worked so hard to get. Mom agreed to buy it for me but I had to earn it, I made myself a chart and had to earn 20 stickers to get my helmet. I earned stickers by doing chores around the house and helping my Mom, Dad or Kellen. After what seemed like forever (I think it was more like a month) I finally earned my last sticker and was able to wear my helmet. I had to go try it out right away!! Don't you think I look super cute in my new kitty helmet??!!! It was hard work but I love this helmet :)
My brother is getting so big- he loves riding on my old scooter. Unfortunately Mom is too cheap to buy him his own boy scooter so he just has to make do with my pink one!!!

As you can see it's been an amazing summer so far and I can't wait to see what the rest of the summer brings. I LOVE SUMMER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment