Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Rocket & Mom's Bday

While we were in Wichita we got a new family member- Rocket!!!!
Mom's friend Krista wasn't able to spend as much time with him as he needed so she decided to give him a new home and we were happy to bring him home with us. Thank you so much Krista for allowing us to bring Rocket into our family
(OK his name used to be "Bevo"- the Texas Longhorns mascots name. And I'm sure you all know that Daddy wasn't gonna allow a "Bevo" in our family so he picked out a Notre Dame name for him. He picked "Rocket" after Rocket Ismail- the famous Notre Dame kick returner. So far he's gotten used to his new name)

Probably to much of yours surprise I LOVE Rocket. You all know that I'm not usually into dogs but there is something about this dog that I love. I'm sure it helps that he's so calm and doesn't bark much or jump up on people. Rocket has been the perfect fit into our family.

Snickers is having fun getting used to Rocket, she loves hiding behind corners or beds and jumping out when Rocket walks by and scares the crap out of him. But for the most part Snickers and Rocket get along great. I feel like I have a complete family now... a Mommy, a Daddy, one Brother, one dog and one cat, the only thing missing is a sister but we all know that that isn't gonna happen so I better drop that idea :)

Kellen and Rocket playing in the back yard.
Kellen, Daddy and I wrestling around- this has become our favorite pass time. Kellen HATES it when Daddy tries to wrestle Mommy- he's so protective of her!!!!
Mommy's 29th birthday was last week- she got to spend some time with her friends at one of our favorite restaurants. Here Daddy is being a complete goof-ball again!!
Mommy and some of our friends/neighbors
These are the Mom's of a couple of girls on my T-Ball team. Ever since this summer us and their families have become pretty good friends. I sure do love my t-ball friends

Mommy and her co-worker/friend Erika

Mom said she had a great night hanging out with her friends. I too had a great night- my favorite babysitter Kenzie came over and we got to hang out for a little bit. I love it when Kenzie gets to come over and watch me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment