It's been a busy busy December. Mom has been working a few extra days, I've been busy with my Physical Therapy for my tippy-toe walking, and we have all been busy getting ready for Christmas. Even though it's been super busy we have had lots of fun decorating the house for Christmas
Kellen and I decorating "our" tree (Mom likes to decorate hers pretty, so Kellen and I get to put all of our special ornaments on our tree. If you ask me our tree is prettier than Mom's. I love all the different colored lights and colorful ornaments :)
Here I am being super silly...again!!!!
This has become Snickers favorite place to hang out!!
Our friend Olivia competitively ice skates- she's 6!!!!! So we got to go to her winter show and see her in action. It's unbelievable how well she can ice skate- we were all really impressed
Check out that spin... there is no way I could do that!!!!
Here I am with the star herself- I love my Olivia!!! I can't wait until her next show
We also had an amazing Christmas Party at school. We played lots of fun games, ate yummy snacks and got some cool presents... I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!
Mommy and Daddy hosted 2 "Tacky Christmas Seater" Parties last weekend. It was a long weekend for everyone but they all had a great time!!! Don't you just love Mom's turtleneck and Sweater-vest?!!!!
We tried to see Santa last week but the line was too long. Instead we just waved "Hi" and decided that we would drive around and look at Christmas Lights instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment