
Kellen and his puppy blanket, he is too funny- loves chewing on blankets. His blankets get soaked in slobber, it's so disgusting!!

Kellen and I enjoying lunch outside on our picnic table

Check out how big Kellen looks. He was really crashed out after a long day of playing outside with all our friends.

I love practicing tball in the back yard with Daddy. I'm getting really good at hitting, just need to work on fielding the ball and throwing

This weekend was my first tball clinic, Daddy and I had lots of fun running drills and practicing with all the other kids.

I'm not sure who had more fun me or Daddy, neither of us can wait for my tball season. Daddy is gonna help coach my team- I hope I make him proud of me!!

Kellen got to play with my glove while we were hitting, he had lots of fun running around at the ball fields. It's a good thing he likes it cause we are gonna be spending a lot of time at the fields this summer between my games and Daddy's games.

He is such a little stinker!!

Saturday night we had lots of our friends over for a bbq, the kids and I had lots of fun on our deck. I'm not gonna be happy when we get patio furniture and I can't ride our toys on the deck
No comments:
Post a Comment