Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fun with the Burris' kids

Yesterday we went to an open play at the gym with Cameron, Cole and Mr. Dennis, we had SO much fun jumping in the foam pit!!
Mom's not sure why there is a spot on my face, she said that every time she took a picture of us in the pit there were spots everywhere, maybe it's from all the foam flying everywhere!!
I was able to spin Kellen around really really fast, I think I had more fun then he did!!!

This was our favorite, Cameron and I loved running down the trampoline and jumping into the pit!!

Cameron, Cole and I jumping in the bounce house, I can't wait until Kellen is big enough to jump with me.
Mr. Dennis kept throwing the foam blocks at us, he did a really great job at smacking Mom in the head :)
Kellen enjoyed the pit too!!
Thanks Mr. Dennis for inviting us to play with you guys at the gym, I can't wait to go back!!!!
Take a look at Kellen's head, you can really see the screw poking out on his temple. Otherwise he is doing great, his hair is growing back and he really is back to acting like the old Kellen.


No comments:

Post a Comment