
I got to play in the snow one more time before Spring. Daddy was at work so I kept trying to get Mommy to come out with me but she had to stay in with Kellen. I even went and got Mom's shoes and told her to put them on and come play with me. Since she wouldn't come out I decided I'd just throw snowballs at the door until she gave in. She never gave in, but I had lots of fun anyways!!

You'd think that Kellen would be a little bit more excited about sitting in between 2 beautiful older women but he didn't seem to care.

Addison and I love to give Kellen kisses. Addison loves to just run by and rub Kellen's head, almost like she's making a wish. Thankfully Kellen is such a great sport and just takes all the "abuse" we give him!!

Grandma, Aunt Pretty, Brayden and Konnor came up for the weekend so we got to play with all my new birthday toys. We loved playing with the instruments, Daddy didn't appreciate all the "music" like Mommy did. Daddy just keeps telling me that Mommy was a band nerd that's why she likes my music!! Maybe someday I'll wanna be a band nerd...Dad might have to get used to my "music"!!

I love my Grandma. Just today I drew a family picture and had to include Grandma, I had to make sure that Mom knew that I was giving Grandma "crazy hair". Mom always tells me that I get my crazy hair from my Grandma!!


I love to move the bar stools around and pretend like they are drums. Once again Dad just cringes with all my music interests!!
No comments:
Post a Comment