Saturday, February 21, 2009

My 3rd Birthday

I woke up Wednesday morning with a room full of balloons, it was so cool. I knew that it was my birthday so I kept knocking on my door telling Mommy "Let me out, it's my birthday!!!"
My tea set!! And yes I am wearing Santa jammies. Everyone knows how much I love these Santa jammies.

Look at my chef's hat and apron, now I'm all prepared to help Mom cook breakfast!!

For lunch we went to Chuck E. Cheese. This was my first time there and I had so much fun.



Daddy helped me play all the games... I'm not sure who had more fun him or I. He did win me lots of tickets though!!

I think it's so fun to put Kellen on this toy. He doesn't like it so much when I spin him around really fast though, but I sure get a kick out of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment