Mom and I haven't done a whole lot of activities these past few weeks besides doctors appointments for Mom and Kellen, and just running everyday errands (Mom says that most of our errands are taking longer since Kellen got here). So I decided to just put a couple pictures of Kellen and myself on here to give you an idea of what we have been up to.

I try to help out as much as I can, I always think that he needs a binkie even though Mom says he doesn't need it.
Grandma got me this "I'm the Big Sister" t-shirt while we were at the hospital.
Mom turned around and I was sitting by the swing and reading my library book to Kellen, he loves it when I read to him.
This is one of Mom's favorite pictures... I think that Mom is using this machine to "listen to her "Boo-Boos"" I was just giving it a try to see what I could "hear"!!!
I'm gonna be such a great Mom, I'm already learning how to multi-task!!
My Aunt Pretty gave me this computer at the hospital and it has become my new favorite toy. I try to teach Kellen his numbers and letters all day long.
We did go to the Renaissance Festival with some of our family. Kellen was only 9 days old so he slept through the whole thing, but I had lots of fun!
While I was playing with the bubbles some lady came up and asked Mom if I belonged to her and said she worked for the KC Star (the newspaper). She had taken my picture and might use it in the paper, the following Saturday we opened the paper and found a similiar picture to this one with a caption including my name in the paper. My Mom was so proud!!



No comments:
Post a Comment