Saturday, August 23, 2008

Brother's Room

Here are some pictures of my brother's room. Mom and Dad did such a great job, I can't wait for him to see it!!
Yeah there is my old pink chair in it but don't worry it's getting slip-covered!



Daddy loves my new bed, that way he can actually lay down with me every night and read to me. I always try to get him to sleep with me!!
Daddy and I at his softball game. Every week I ask Mom if we can go watch him play but most of the time his games are way past my bed time. I'm so proud of my Dad!

The Gaspar's drove through Kansas City on their way to Colorado so we got to hang out with them for a night. Cydney and I had so much fun playing dress up.

No comments:

Post a Comment