Grandpa Cold Beer and Grandma Lynn were in Wichita last weekend so we drove down to spend some time with them.
Daddy kept smacking me in the face with the straw wrapper so Mom taught me how to do it right back. We had fun blowing the straw wrappers back and forth. I was getting really good at it.
Grandpa Cold Beer stayed at a hotel that had lots of fun stuff to do indoors, it even had a pool. It was nice to be in the water again. I can't wait until summer so I can swim everyday.
I even tried to help Daddy play pool.
Grandpa Cold Beer and Grandma Lynn got me a big girl tricycle for my birthday, I had so much fun riding it around to hotel.
They even had this carousel that I loved to ride. The people watching the game didn't appreciate it too much since the song was pretty loud. But Konnor and I loved to ride on it during commercials!! 
Konnor, Brayden and I eating an apple waiting on the pancakes to be done.
Grandma makes the best pancakes, she made me some shaped like Mickey Mouse!! 
We LOVE jumping on Grandma's bed, I think it's so much fun cause it's so old and you can jump really high!!
Konnor loved playing with my drum set!
No comments:
Post a Comment